It’s already 2018. I think it’s time to make some new resolutions. Well, here are mine.
- Losing weight, so that my wedding ring could again fit my finger. :v
- Being a more well-organized person.
- Throwing away every single thing that doesn’t spark joy.
- Starting a new blog. I’ve bought the domain, and now it’s time to look for hosting. (PS. This blog will still be here. That new blog is only for one niche.)
- Optimizing my currently-empty-Wattpad account.
- Participating in more and more and more anthologies.
- Publishing my first solo book, be it self-improvement book, novel, or even a textbook.
- Learning how to code… again. xD
Okay. Let’s see how much I can accomplish in a month.
And a year.